Yankee Composites is now located at Sky Sailing, Warner Springs, CA
Send Us A Message
FAA Certified Repair Station
Repair & Maintenance of Composite Aircraft
Located at Sky Sailing
31930 CA-79 (Highway 79)
Warner Springs, CA 92086
Call Sky Sailing: 760-782-0404
Business Hours: 9am–5pm M-F
Directions To Sky Sailing, Yankee Composites New Home – July 2017
From San Diego
- Go East on Interstate-8 to Highway 67 North OR Take Interstate-15 to Scripps Poway Parkway (East) to Highway 67; North on Highway 67
- Once on Highway 67, go North, through Ramona. In Ramona, Highway 67 turns into Highway 78. Continue to Santa Ysabel.
- In Santa Ysabel, just past Dudley’s Bakery, turn Left onto Highway 79.
- Continue on Highway 79 into Warner Springs.
- Warner Springs Airport is 2 miles past the Warner Springs Ranch entrance.
From Los Angeles
- Suffer along any of the freeways east (91, 60 or 10) to Interstate-15 South. South to Rancho California/Temecula. You will clear the smog and the congestion. Now follow the directions from Rancho California (see below).
From Rancho California/Temecula
- Take Interstate-15 to Highway 79 South to Warner Springs. Note: Hwy 79 SOUTH is the last exit going South in Temecula. It says, “Warner Springs/Indio”. Do Not take 79 North or you will not get here!
- Travel 37 miles on the beautiful back country roads!
- We are right next to the highway, you can’t miss us.
From Palm Desert
- Go west on Highway 74 then South on Highway 371 to Aguanga. In Aguanga, take Highway 79 South to Warner Springs.